Question

Songbuddha

WHO IS BBY/CBNA ???
WHO IS THIS ??? If I have a credit limit of $1000.00 on SOME card - I DO NOT KNOW AND WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT IS THIS ???????????????? BBY/CBNA ???

Probably Best Buy/CitiBankNorthAmerica, but the only way to find out for sure is to pull a complete copy of your TransUnion credit report at www.annualcreditreport.com.  It should give you the complete name & contact info for every creditor that shows up on your report (at the back of the report).  If it is not yours you can contact the bureaus and tell them to delete it.  Best of luck!

Most Helpful Response

BBY/BCNA

This is a best buy credit card .. my credit karma account is saying that i have a dept but when i go onto my actual best buy account..i have a balance of zero. So, this site is definately not up to speed. 

ejoyp

I have the same issue. Paid off $176 balance in May and it now shows I owe $101. I called to check my balance and it says $0.

Are they just trying to get us to pay for a report on the down-low???

bby/cbna

is best buy credit card

BBY/CBNA

I have a balance of $600 with showing up with BBY/CBNA and for the life of me I don't know who this is.  can you shed some light on this for me?

Thanks,

Jumpboy11

I also have this on my report, but from my understanding another bank took over. 

ejoyp

Best Buy

Credit karma sucks.!