Question

alynn1821

who do i build my credit?
Any and everything I try is not working I am always denied even when its for a person trying to build their credit what do I do I would like to start paying off whatever it is that is Keeping me from having good credit .

Once denied...

If your denied credit, don't apply again for at least 6 months.  The previous denial is a red flag to creditors. 

Have you pulled your credit report?  Gone over it to see what effecting you approval chances? 

Do you have derogitory remarks or collections? Or maybe it's a thin file. 

You don't give much info, but in general I'd say that you need to learn what's effecting your chances for approval and what you need to do to correct that. 

Good Luck