Question

tgehm

Where can I start to build my 560 credits score
I come from a low income family, I'm really not educated on career and financial advice. I'm trying to start over and rebuild my credit and don't have a clue where to start. Right now I work at fast food and make minimum-wage but trying to go to school, it's time to turn all this around. Right now I have $501 out against my credit that it reports. My score is at a 560 and as a +20 above it. I'm looking to get a loan for a car is there any advice where I should start?

Hello! We have written many articles on this topic. I suggest getting started with this one: https://www.creditkarma.com/article/young-adults-build-credit