Question

chownow

Where can I find my rental history?
I know I saw my rental history in a copy of a credit report last year, and am wondering if there's a way to view that information on the Credit Karma website.

Most Helpful Response

Typically rental history is not included in any credit reports unless the rental payments were reported to the credit bureaus and the majority are not. Usually the only time a rental account is reported to the credit bureaus is if you do not pay your rent and it goes to collections.

Rental History

I think Positive Rental History should be reported too - It might help us.

I applied for Senior Housing under HUD and was denied because most of my credit history is Medical and was refused an apt.

But I have perfect rental history for the past 15-20 years and no evictions and was never late on my rent.  I pay it first !!