What's the best steps to take with having negative equity in a car loan?
Having car in negative equity is really a tough position to be in. I'm paying more for the car than it's worth, my interest is super high, and every time I try to get into another car to get me out of the negative they require a large amount of money down and think its best to lease a car and start back over. I'm really stuck. Do I continue to keep paying or go into a leased car which isn't guaranteed to be your at the end of the lease?