Question

jmarstella

what type of credit score is needed to get a home loan

re. mortagage

Is it possible to get a mortgage if your only income is social security?

Ladel90

Enter Your Reply   I’d like to share my story too. Just a few weeks ago i was homeless, i was jilted by my online lover. and he had robbed me of everything i had. By the time i realized i was being played, my credit score was already 458 , i had an eviction on my report and a large debt on my credit. I was on my way to the little corner behind the store where i normally sleep when i saw a fellow homeless person who i met some days ago and he was looking so changed and successful. I immediately began to beg him to tell me how he made it so fast and because i had told him my story when we previously met, he understood my problem and gave me the contact of the hacker that helped him. i contacted the programmer (ex FICO and Experian agent) and he fixed my credit, raised my credit score and cleared all negative listings on my credit in less than 9 days. I would have kept quiet about this, but i won't be able to forgive myself for not helping people who are in terrible conditions like i was. "treatyourself016@ g m a i l . c o m" is the programmer's email address. I wish you good-luck. Y’all can thank me later.

FICO score of 620

Generally speaking, mortgage lenders will require a minimum FICO score of 620 to be considered for a loan.  Keep in mind that that you will have 3 different FICO scores, one from each of the major reporting bureaus (TransUnion, Experian, and Equifax).  The lender likely uses only one of them to pull your score. 

Credit Karma does not provide you with a FICO score, they provide you with a TransUnion calculated score (along with Vantage and insurance scores).  The score provided by Credit Karma is a good barometer of how healthy your credit is, but that score will not match the FICO scoring.

As a rule of thumb, I have found that the Credit Karma scoring is a little bit more optimistic compared to FICO scores.

FDHA LOAN 580

You need at leasr 580 score to qualify for FDHA loan for first time buyers. I am going through it right now. Living in Silicon Valley it seems cheaper to buy than rent. They have other ptograms that can help with down payment and some offer no money down too.

Cwilson73

FDA Loan, spell check changed it, sorry! Your Reply

Fix it here

Hello Everyone, for the past 8 months, I have been battling with my credit score because it was very low, until I met this programmer and senior tech analyst (yatesnovakovic @ g m a i l . c o m) through a friend of mine. He helped increase my credit score from 435 to 780. I was really surprised that he helped me do it within 9days, even though I doubted him at first because he told me to pay an upfront service charge, before any action can take place. After I paid a little upfront fee. he got my credit report fixed within 4-5  days, my credit score increased. He also cleans up chexsystem report and the DUI report. You have 110% guarantee of a clean and safe job from him therefore, I advise you contact him (yatesnovakovic @ g m a i l . c o m) for a similar service. He is completely good and trust worthy. 

FICO SCORE

How can i find my FICO SCORE

happy home owner

I couldnt get approved with out being in the 620 range, i had some judgments that had to be taken off my credit i googled ways to fix my credit my self and it was very time consuming. also very annoying being i was what was holding my husband and i from getting a home, some one had told me about this company called Select US LLC that they went with. BEST PHONE CALL IVE EVER MADE!!!!! they not only helped me with my settlements but it only took a short period of time and they also got my score higher then what it needed to be i couldnt be happier!!!!

Best Help

I’d like to share my story too. Just a few weeks ago i was homeless, i was jilted by my online lover. and he had robbed me of everything i had. By the time i realized i was being played, my credit score was already 458 , i had an eviction on my report and a large debt on my credit. I was on my way to the little corner behind the store where i normally sleep when i saw a fellow homeless person who i met some days ago and he was looking so changed and successful. I immediately began to beg him to tell me how he made it so fast and because i had told him my story when we previously met, he understood my problem and gave me the contact of the hacker that helped him. i contacted the programmer (ex FICO and Experian agent) and he fixed my credit, raised my credit score and cleared all negative listings on my credit in less than 9 days. I would have kept quiet about this, but i won't be able to forgive myself for not helping people who are in terrible conditions like i was. "treatyourself016@ g m a i l . c o m" is the programmer's email address. I wish you good-luck. Y’all can thank me later.

Commonly....

More likely than not, lenders will require a 620+ FICO score, i always tell my clients to refer to MyFICO for the most accurate read on your score for a mortgage. Although, some lenders will make acceptions at 580 it really depends on who you use and what type of rates youd like to see and how much you would like to put down. If you would like contact info and live in New Jersey for the mortgage company we work with you can call Reliant Credit Repair and simply ask to be referred. Good luck!!