Question

photogirl02

what is RPT MYSCORE 888-840-4961 NV
How can I stop them from charging my account $1.00 every other week or so.

Most Helpful Response

RPT MYSCORE

Tuesday, June 27, 2016

The Credit Karma people have also been ripping me off for $29.95 each month, usually around the 25th day of each month. Way back in October, 2015, I ordered a FREE credit score, and then immediately cancelled my account. But the $29.95/month charges have been persisting, and, so far, look like 9-10 charges of $29.95 charges, which equals $269.55 to $299.50 grand total. 

I emailed them today, threatening to report them to the Better Business Bureau and/or my Bank of America's Dispution Resolution Service if they do not pay be back immediately with interest. I expect no response from them, because they are NOT accredited with BBB, and they have a LOT of BBB complaints against them.

Also, I filled out one of these replys this past weekend (6/24/2016), only to find it (and other similar complaints) deleted by Monday morning. But I am now printing EVERYTHING, so that I have a "papertrail" against them.

Walter F. Daniel, Jr

Charlotte, North Carolina

wfdanieljr2011@gmail.com

RPT MYSCORE

Why am I being charged $29.95? I don't remember signing up for this.

RPT MY SCPORE

They just tool out 29.95 from my account without my permission, This is the 2nd one to do this, this week. I will be reporting them to the BBB as well and to the Bank I WANT A REFUND I will not stop till I get one. This is CRAZY. How is it they can just take money out of your account without asking?????

Fraud

I Got a supposed "free"credit score only to find out these theives have been charging me 29.95 mth since march of last yr. I've already reported them to my CC fraud dept and if I'm not reimbursed every cent I'll be filing frsud charges against them!

Rpt My Score

Have no Idea what this is and Whya ma I being charged for something I know nothing about/ How do I stop this.