Question

Posted in Saving Money

jkoch864

what is a good android app for monitoring spending and budget

The best budgeting software I have came across so far is called ynab (you need a budget). I have been using it for two years. THe only down side is you have to purchase the softare. I paid around $40. You down load it to your computer and down load the app to your smartphone. As i get paid I enter my check into the budget. As i spend, I enter the amount into the app on my phone which automaticly updates my budget and shows me how much I have left in my budget. There website has a ton of free vidoes and advise on budgeting.

Mint

By far, MINT. Its free and easy to use. YNAB is an overly complex glorifed excel spreadsheet.