what if I have a hospital bill in collection that I am refusing to pay?
I have 2 hospital bills in collections that I am refusing to pay because the hospital did not help me in any way. They only preformed a blood test to tell me something I already knew then sent me home without my ever seeing a doctor and with no meds to help my issue. The bills are both for the same illness and the visits were only two days apart
However, the totals are different and the dates listed on my report are over a year apart. Who do I contact to dispute these and how will my credit score be affected if/when they are removed?