Question

Geroy121

what happens if I add another credit card? I have 2 already, should I cancel one?
I have 2 credit cards and I keep up with the balance on one of them (the one I use) I pay it in full each month for the previous month's balance. I would like to open a card for 0% apr for X months because I might need to use it for moving to a new area before I start my job (I am a recent college graduate). Would it be a good idea to open a new card for this purpose? I can definitely pay it off within 3 months of opening it.

Also, if you have recommendations for which card I should apply for that would be awesome. My credit score is currently 759.

Thank you for your time and comments.

Sounds okay.

It really doesn't matter how many credit cards you have, just how you use them and it sounds as if you are doing quite well at managing money.  Keep up the good work!!

Is the 0% card 0% on all purchases for a specified time or is it for a balance transfer?  I did a balance transfer on 3 cards (which are in a lock box now) and the rate was 0% on thr transfer and a higher rate for purchases.  No big deal, since the balance will be paid off before the 0% rate expires.  And my credit rating rose after I got the new card due to the increase in available credit.

Don't get rid of any cards, though.  Just keep them safe.  Wish you much success!!