Question

ginammiller

What credit score is needed to obtain a Sears credit card?
I've heard that it's hard to get a Sears credit card. I don't want to ding my credit score if there's no way I will be approved. Any idea what credit score is required to be issued the card?

Most Helpful Response

they declined me with a 745 score 3 years history no debt.  idiots

Not sure but since its a department store credit card I would guess somewhere in the low-mid 600's. Be aware that these kind of credit cards usually have a higher interest rate and usually can only be used at their stores unless its a Visa or MasterCard.