Question

Daybreakgone

What credit bureau does TD Bank pull?
I'm considering applying for the TD Bank Cash Rewards credit card, however I'm not sure what credit bureau they pull. Anyone ever apply for one of their cards and know which bureau it is?

I just spoke to someone in a local branch here in South Carolina and she indicated that they pull from Experian. Though I have seen Transunion mentioned a few times on search results. I am considering the same card. I know this post is old, but I figured I would reply in case someone else discovered this question.