Question

Himmler69

What are good companies to consolidate my student loans, have unsubsidized, subsidized & private
Also if I do consolidate and decide to go back to school can I still defer my consolidated loans while i'm in grad school?

Most Helpful Response

I can recommend a great company - Crest at 469-619-0644.  They can gather your info over the phone and give you an idea of what they can do for you with a 15 minute phone call.  No cost to check it out.

Himmler69

Thank you very much! I contacted them and they have been extreme help! I was wondering do you know of any good private student loan consolidation companies? or a way to lower the private student loan payments.

Thanks so much!

Brandi

wondering the same thing

I am nervous because I talked with a company wanting to help me with loan consolidation and taking advantage of some loan forgiveness (ie, teacher loan forgiveness and public service loan forgiveness). But now I am getting nervous because a friend has told me to worry about scams. However, when I call them I do get people on the phone. If it was a scam they wouldn't keep answering the phone and talking with me, correct? I know they think I am a crazy person because I keep calling them and asking them to verify that they are not scamming me. LOL!!