Question

williami

Well, now that Credit Karma is no longer a tool to fix credit, where do I go?
There are no longer areas that cover the different types of scores (home insurance score, car insurance score, etc) and no more alerts for me to see when payments are due and it seems to be geared mainly toward offering you credit cards now that they've changed the site and taken away several features. While the new look is "fancy" and it gives more in depth analysis of your main credit report, without tools like payment reminders/calendars, and being able to see longer trends on your spending, and separating all the credit card info into several different areas, no longer seeing the other scores, it's harder to really use it as the tool it claims to be.
I already thought it was a bad idea keeping the community separate from the pages (like someone could see at the bottom of a page a link to a community for that credit card or a link to advice about how credit scores are calculated, etc. You have to really dig to find the answer rather than seeing a little note off to the right of that specific score)

Is there any place that does what Credit Karma used to do? Any place that does what it should do or better?

The Insurance Scores are still there, but you have to dig for them.

not sure where PaymentReminders/calendars went,   or even  notifications 

I think CK wants to be like  mint (dot) com with all the credit information.      

I for one would never link any Credit Card with CK or Mint   they have no reason to have the transactions that happen on my Credit Card.    No need to do any type of Data mining on my Spending habits.

Sorry to hear you were unable to locate your insurance scores. They're under the "Credit Scores" tab: https://www.creditkarma.com/myfinances/scores/insurance I think if you take a little bit of time to familiarize yourself with the new design, you'll see we've added many more resources. The same charts for spending are available, and all of the information from the Credit Report Card is still available. You can also turn on Credit Monitoring to get notifications.  We think they free weekly credit reports from 2 of the 3 major credit bureaus is an extremely useful tool, but we understand if you do not like the new changes.