Question

knudsk2

Was hit with 1 month past due on loans. My credit decreased 100 pts. How long till it goes back up?
I am in good standing with my loan now and up to date on my record. My credit has not moved much.

It will probably be two or three years before the missed/late payment loses it's punch, even though it will continue to do some damage for seven years. I advise to make absolutely sure that you are never late again and do some reading on "goodwill letters" and consider asking the lender for forgiveness, it usually does not work, but it can be worth a try.