Verizon Hard Pull-Not a Customer
Noticed when I pulled my annual free credit reports today, that I had a hard pull from Verizon on Equifax from Dec. 10th 2013. Not on any other credit reports, ether.

I've never been or even applied for anything from Verizon Wireless. I called them and after waiting on hold for an eternity. I was told that no account existed for my social.

I asked the lady if it was just an error and she told me verizon doesnt make errors and that it was most likely fraud and to contact the government. To which I kinda just laughed.

I disputed the hard pull through Equifax.

what action if any should I take? Does this seem to be fraudulent or most likely just an error?