Question

phyllism13021

verify identity

Equif

I just realized that credit Karma is now showing Equifax reports, However I just fixed my deceased isssue with Trans union. Now Equifax still thinks I am deceased and I cant get my report or score until I answer verification questions. Problem is I can't verify the questions becuase it was my mother  who passed away and the questions pertain to her. I can get the answers from my dad but I am afraid that if I answer the questions I would be just b verifying the fact that I am deceased. Also it seems Equifax report is completly messed up containing some of my mothers old debt. How in the world can I update my report.

Sorry to hear about this confusing situation. You'll want to contact Equifax directly to resolve the error. Once they can correct your report, your Credit Karma account can be updated as well. 

Here is the link to contact Equifax: http://www.equifax.com/cs/Satellite?pagename=contact_us