Question

FinanciallyAwareTeenager

Two credit companies unable to confirm my identity, but one was. why?
I was going though a first-time credit check as I am 19 and wanted to check on a few things. I found that only experian was able to confirm my identity, but only online. When I called to dispute something it took them 15 minutes to manually confirm me again. Now when I went to look at the other two reports, they were unable to confirm my identity. Also, I have a large number of outstanding collections (disputing the ones on experian) from when I was 14-18... I am wondering if it is possible to take legal action against the collectors who illegally tried to collect and in turn wrecked my credit?