Question

Tommy760

Tips getting cards/loans to fund a small business w/ 700 fico & minimal verifiable income?
I have a small tech business I'm starting up and would like to get as much money as possible in the form of loan(s) & credit card(s). My credit score is pretty decent and after I pay off my one credit card maybe this coming week then I hope in January my score will be close to 700.

What though to think about my verifiable income being unimpressive? I do have some, but it's just low. Avg for past 90 days is about $15k/yr type income. Got a block of work coming up I expect tho where I'm hoping to make $1800 in the next two weeks doing consulting work for $35/hr full time for over a week.

Any tips on a strategy to get as much money / credit as possible to fund my business? Also of note is I don't really have any equity for a loan. I'll be working on a business plan and will look a bit for investors, but I love the idea of funding it myself on credit. Should easily be able to be selling product by March (probably Feb) making great money + I have assorted consulting work for $35/hr so I'm not really worried about not being able to pay loan or credit card payments.

Thanks

You don't need to Fund your BUsiness like that.

You need to to go to a Bank and Request a Line of Credit that you can draw agaist ( ONLY IF YOU NEED IT )  but you don't want to use it.   

Check with the Small Business Administration to get advice on this.  If you do not have enough money to support yourself plus cover the needed business expenses for five years (most businesses do not show a profit until after 3 years) you[ might want to put the business plan on hold until you do.[.