Question

kadensgramma

there are loans on my credit I don't know where they came from they are not mine
There is $30,000 in student loans on my credit and they are not all mine, how do I get to the bottom of this....I am not being responsible for someone else using my name or whatever they did....

Send letters to all three credit bureaus and list the accounts & account numbers that are not yours.  You'll need to send them proof of who you are though, so send copies of 2 forms of ID with your current address on at least one of them.  A driver's license and utility bill, or social security card is fine.  Don't worry about sending them these docs, you won't be opening yourself up to fraud (they already have this info anyway and if you DON'T send it they'll just blow you off).  You may have to do this a few times, so be persistent.  Also, call the student loan servicers and tell them these aren't yours.  Just Google their names for the contact info.  Best of luck!!