Question

meganld

Student loan payment
One payment was missed but it is showing up as 11 different payments, one from each loan I have, even though they are all combined into one. It is affecting my report a lot and didn't know if anyone had any advice on how to get it fixed?

They are sneaky that way.

Your not alone.  

They seem to have no morals and have never heard of empathy. 

The student loan programs were developed by wall street to make them the most money. I've had my share of dealing with them and its like beating your head against the wall.  I once paid a small loan off in one payment and they reported it as late 22 times all at once. 

hopefully someone else has better info for you, 

good luck