Question

Foodie33

Student Loan Consolidation
I have about $70000 in student loans. However I am considering consolidating them which will increase my total to about $140000. Is this smart to do, considering the fact that my credit score is 585?

Consolidating is a very good thing to check out.  You may also be eligible for one of the many new repayment and/or forgiveness programs that are available.  The website that brandjj70 provides is a good one.  If you have any questions, I recommend calling Crest at 469-619-0644 - they can tell you what you are eligible for in about 10 minutes - no obligation or fee to find out.