Question

Creditunsavy

Student Federal loan took my taxes for 4 years but not applied to loan?
Government took my tax refund for past few years but now that I'm getting in control of the loan I've realized that the creditor that the department of education uses (ECMC) is asking for the entire loan plus all the interest from the beginning of my loan. Where did all my tax refunds go then?? It wasnt used towards interest or anything according to ECMC. ?!?

It might be time for you to contact a consumer law attorney for a consult.