Question

Brewerpaul

someone added you as an authorized user for their JPMCB CARD credit card
I got that message from CK today. Went to my account as directed in the email and saw no mention of me being added to someone's card. How can I find out what this is about?

Page 1 of 2   Previous | Next

I just got the email too. So I opened a new window and went directly to CreditKarma. The CC noted as JPMCB was also now listed in my CreditKarma profile now too. So I called the 800 number on my CC and was advised it is indeed Chase that did this. The JPMCB stands for "JP Morgan Chase Bank". They could have sent us a email telling us this was coming so I assume there going to get a lot of calls. The email is accurate and nothing to worry about.

Pochantas9

Enter Your ReplyThank you. I was concerned.

JohnDe9

Thanks for your info. I too, along with countless others have received the report from CK. Yeah, it's toooo bad JPMCB (or Chase) didn't alert all it's customers that this was taking place. Or maybe they did and it just didn't 'click'.

Chase is now JPMCB. I did not get any emails, but when I checked my credit reports two old and long-ago closed Chase accounts had been renamed. No big deal. This will only affect you if you have or had any accounts with Chase Bank.

JPMCB CARD SERVICES

I got the notice too (supposedly from Credit Karma saying that someone named me as an authorized user.

This just happened to me, as well. Isaw that it was already listed on one of the credit reporting sites. What do I need to do now?

happened here too

glad to see it wasn't just me

what card i have no card

please show me who and when this card was open please

It's not phishing if you can see it on a credit report. Call inquiry and have it closed and settled.

what is this jcpmd

i do not know who authorized me on a bank card 

Was I added to a jpmcb credit card without my permission

JPM Fraud?

I just checked my credit on TurboTax and had this mysterious credit card...opened Jan. 2020. NOT by me. Why is this happening to so many people? Has anyone resolved this????

Page 1 of 2   Previous | Next