Question

vinokannan

Should I Pay off my Apple iPhone financing quickly ?
Hi, I had only one secured card from bank of america ($300 limit) So to improve my credit score i was in need of another credit card and also i had an eye on iphone 6 plus. So when i was just browsing the iPhone i saw this Barclaycard financing for Apple and applied for barclaycard apple rewards card and got instantly approved for $2000. So i also bought the phone for $1171 (total price).

Now my question is I am capable of buying the phone in full price but my only aim was to improve my credit score. Now i have $1171 financed by Barclaycard. I don't want the hassle of paying monthly monthly because i may forget to pay one month. So i would like to pay it off in full or half this month and half next month. So if i do this will it have any impact on my credit score ?

Lower utilization is better for revolving accounts like that.