Question

Recentgrad998

Should I apply for an additional card?
I just recently graduated and started a full time job and have been building credit for almost two years. A little background:
My oldest card is a WF with $1500 limit ( this was just raised from $1200 a few weeks ago)
My other card is a capital one card that was just upgraded to the quick silver card with a $3500 limit.
I also just bought a new car about a month ago and initially had a $26000 loan with car max and then refinanced a few days later with WF for $22k and put the difference down.

So my question is should I go ahead and apply for another card or two to get my credit amount up? Or stick with what I have? My score on this site is 730 which just dropped 10 points after opening the loan. I have 4 pulls on my Experian report and just one on transunion. Are there cards that only pull transunion in GA?

Would love some thoughts.

Also, I am going to want to buy a house in the next couple of years, so i dont want a ton of hard pulls! ( three will be off my report by april of 2017 though.)

Do you need the additional card?   This will result in a hard pull and lower your credit based upon a lower age of accounts.  Is your Utilization high that you need the additional credit line to bring it into check?    While the more accounts you have the better is is for your credit.   If you have too many credit lines when going for that house, you have more items to account for.   

You should consult a mortgage firm for a preapproval even if you are not buying today.   It will result in a hard pull.  When they pull your report, they'll provide you with the questions, concerns and suggestions to build your credit score.