Question

Subexistence

Secumd scammed me into making new accounts which hurt my credit score
I only have 1 credit card from secumd yet it managed to establish 3 accounts all of which drop my score. Last month my score was 709 and now it dropped to 642 because of these new 'accounts'. I once declared my credit card compromised and asked for a new one but secumd stupidly made the replacement card a whole new account rather than being combined into the original account. Also when I went to my bank to get a new credit card, the bank teller aggressively advertised for me to get a student line of credit most likely because I just turned 18. My 500 dollar line of credit has not increased the credit limit by 500 so it didn't help my credit score but it added a new account which dropped it. I agreed to the line of credit because I thought it would increase my limit by 500. The bank teller did not mention it would simply add a new account without benefitting my credit score nor did the contract I signed say this. In other words there is no way the line of credit helps my score at all but can only hurt. If I were to ever use it, not only would I be paying interest, but possibly increasing utilization rate. If the line of credit didn't add an additional account or it added 500 additional credit, I'd be fine but I feel completely scammed. I'm looking for legal advice and laws that I could use for disputing my credit score. Oh yeah I for got to say adding new accounts hurt my score because I use vantage score.