Question

msgray

Removing Seriously Derogatory Information Has Not Helped Score
I have been fighting to have inaccurate Tax Lien Information removed for years. Even after giving them withdrawal letters Equifax refused to remove derogatory info.

They would sometimes take the info off then put it back on or worse come back with an additional phantom Tax lien.

I finally had the liens completely deleted but the score only went down. After a 2 year fight to have them successfully removed the score only went down and today it is still 2 points lower than it was when I had 3 erroneous tax liens.

Now, in reviewing my Credit Karma score, I see that tax liens are still showing as "added" but nowhere does it show they were deleted.

Do you think the inaccurate information is why my score is so low? All liens have finally been deleted as they were never supposed to be there to begin with. They were withdrawn but the score has never recovered.