Question

jackslefttoe

REM Division of Notification
I got my discharge papers in the mail today, and also received another letter from REM Division of Notification. It seems kind of sketchy. Almost like a scam. I was wondering if anyone has dealt with this company before? and would you recommend them?

REM Division of Notification = Predators

REM Division of notification is not any type of 'official' institution and certainly is NOT related to any court. They use deceptive practices to make people think they are responding from the court on the court's or attorney's behalf. They certainly are not. Because of this type of deceptive practice, do you think they would be trustworthy in a car deal? I do not.. Stay away..