quick credit repair, and moving?
I have a "fair" credit score of 670, but it used to be 780 last year. I have one credit card that I pay off in full every month with 1 late payment. I also have a car loan that is not finished yet (still has another 2 years on it) but the payments are on time every month. how could my score have gotten so low? I looked threw everything very carefully and the one missed payment was the only thing on my bad history.

I am also trying to move states, and need to refinance my car with a new bank (my current bank is local only) and my credit card is threw my bank as well (need to cancel it) what is the safest way to go about doing this and increase my score?