Question

RCninas2006

Question about derogatory mark disappearing on my account?
I had a derogatory mark on my account and today it went from 1 to 0 marks against me. I am wondering what caused this to happen?
I am by no means at all complaining and I am happy about it. I am also in the process fighting this situation because I feel I should not owe it in the first place to the original location let alone adding a 3rd party to the matter who has not even contacted me once. I am sure that once the matter is resolved that it would be removed anyway and the other location either the matter will be dropped or they will have to repay me for what they are wrongfully taking. I do not know the exact outcome but this is what I am expecting due to their errors at the original location and the 3rd party who put the derogatory mark on my account will be out of the matter anyway. However I am wondering if it is possible to find out why it changed on my account? If It is possible to let me know this answer I would greatly appreciate knowing what happened?
since I have not gotten much accomplished on this matter yet. thank you for your time.