Post divorce rebuilding, app-o-rama yeilds mixed results

Bankruptcy in 2006 due to medical bills
160k mortgage
3.6k Auto Loan
5k Motorcycle Loan
2.9k Capital One Mastercard (3k limit)
950 Credit Union Mastercard (1k limit)
0 Value City Furniture Card (2.9k limit)
750 Citi Health A/U (1.5k Limit)
1.5k Lowes (3.5k limit)

Post Divorce:
155k Mortgage (still showing but ex has 1 year to refinance)
15k auto loan
4k motorcycle loan
0 Capital One Mastercard (3k limit) PIF each month now
0 Credit Union Mastercard (1k limit) PIF each month now
2.5k Value City Furniture Card (2.9k limit) Had to buy some stuff including bed 0% interest
0 Citi Health A/U (1.5k limit) PIF then removed myself as A/U
0 Lowes (7.5k Limit) PIF each month now, received 4k CLI after PIF

Baddies: Bankruptcy in 2006. Had to refinance some things out of ex's name and apply for new mobile phone account and utilities 6 hard inquires within the first 6 months post divorce. 2 30day late on mortgage during divorce as my ex and I squabbled over assets. Other than that 100% payment history for past 7 years post bankruptcy.

I called both major credit cards I had, Capital One (Opened in 2007 1.5k, autoCLI in 2010 to 3K) and my credit union (opened in 2004 with 1k limit never requested a CLI) and Capital One said my card was not eligible for a CLI, would need to apply for a new account even thought a month after I PIF they upgraded me from platinum to venture card... Credit Union said Util was too high and sited my bankruptcy from 2006 (now 7 years old). So I decided after some research that the only way to boost my credit was to obtain new credit to raise my overall limit and lower my util rate. After some more research on CK an app-o-rama seemed appropriate for what I wanted to accomplish.

FICO scores stated on these recent application puts my score between 690-698 between all 3 CRA.

Annual Income: $70k

Ashley Fruniture - Declined
Barclaycard Rewards Card - Approved for $2k limit
Capital One Quick Silver - Approved for 2k limit
Chase Slate - Denied, called for recon they said util was high and there was 2 30 late on mortgage will reapp in 6 months when I do my next app-o-rama
Discover - Approved for 1.5k limit
Old Navy - Approved for $400 limit Why bother? Same bank as Lowes with 7.5k limit...
Furniture Row - Declined, backed by Capital One so I called for recon was told they have different rules for retail cards than major cards. I thought retail was easier to obtain...
Huntington Voice - Declined, called for recon was told they don't approve with bankruptcy even a 7 year old bankruptcy.
Kay Jewelers - Approved 2.5k limit

0/3 on recon guess I need to work on that.

I'm surprised by all of the results to be honest. I assumed I would get approved for some lower end cards or approved with low limit but being approved for some better cards Discover Barlclay with decent limits and to be clined by some lower end cards while being approved for others is strange to me. Any thoughts or suggestions or questions feel free to reply.

Forever Rebuilding