Question

wileyk

possible fraudulent loan application
I received a letter from Wells Fargo Deal Services saying I had recently applied for a loan.
The letter says the loan application was submitted to Wells Fargo Dealer Services on my behalf by Toyota South. I did not apply for any type of loan. I have tried contacting Wells Fargo and Toyota South but have been unable to talk with anyone though I have left phone messages. What action can I take?

Document everything you are doing,  times you are calling,  the message left etc.

also try the following

https://www.wellsfargodealerservices.com/consumers/customerservice/contactus/contactus.aspx

Good Luck

Don't call, write letters to them and to all three credit bureaus.  Tell them to put a fraud alert on your file.