Question

grayn

Please explain my MyFico Score has my lowest score at 580 but quicken loans pulled me as 512
So i have been monitoring my credit for months, even hired Lexington Law with the remaining late payments that i wanted to remove. I have on Charge-off. So My Fico Scores are trans 613 Exp 597 equi 589 but when i had quicken loans check my credit they said my score was a 512?!! im soooo confused and discouraged because i monitor all my scores and i never seen my score that low. what method are they using to check my credit?

Most Helpful Response

Myfico is giving you Fico 08 scores.  Quicken loans is giving you Fico 03 scores.  Different companys can give you different scores.  So when you are applying for something it is good to know what scores they are looking at.