Question

hankbrandy16

Payments of Mortgage
I am making Mortgage Payments to Huntington Bank my sister orginal ownes the house from the bank but I and my husband has for the past 41/2 years has made the payments first we gave her the payments she gave us reciepts we now pay the mortgage right out of our bank account my question is how can I have this good payment history put on my credit record. If prove is needed I can produce all reciepts and bank statements if neccesary. We also pay all the bills that come with owining a house water, sewer, gas, lights and repairs such as paying for a new furnance.

Sorry, but since you are not on the note with the bank the account cannot legally show up on your credit report.  The bank can only report information that is tied to the legal documents, i.e. the note, deed and mortgage.  You would need to assume the mortgage from them, so it is in your name, then the account would show up on your credit report.