Question

Elandorius

Original Creditor took back owed amount from debit collection agency
Help. I had 2 bills that were sent to collections for electric and gas. I had just got a place to live after loosing my job of 10 years, and had required gas and electric service. The electric company turned on my service, or transferred service to my name. After the full bill was paid, from a social service agency. this bill was paid directly paid to Penele, no collections were involved. As fou the Gas. National fuel did this as well, I was able to pay 100 and have the previous bill that was in collections, placed back at nation fuel, and currently making payments on it. Currently Service is active. "Problem, bot accounts are still in collection. One is marked paid. But the collection company recieved no payments. and it was more or less no longer owned by them.
the gas. is on my current bill but still being reported as collections. I disputed both of them for on equifax trans and experian. What else can or should i do?