Question

aburrows36

New mortage loan
My husband and I are trying to buy a house but his credit score is very low. MIne on the other hand is very good. He works. I do not. Can we put both of our scores together and buy a home? Would my good score even it out?

Give these guys a call 1-877-235-0324 Credit Pros, they can help. Also ask about their "prefered mortgage lender program" These guys will fix your credit and they also have a few lenders that will offer you specials and deals on financing once you are ready to buy a house. God Bless and Happy House Hunting!!!