Question

gholden25

NEED ADVICE ON HOW TO GET MY CREDIT SCORE UP
I am wanting to purchase a home but my credit scores are not the best due to ignorance in my younger years. I know of a few things to work on but I am not sure how long they will take to effect my credit.
Credit Karma show my scores to be TU- 676 and E- 649. Quicken loans said my 3 scores are 556 576 and 631. They told me to only worry about the medical bills from the last 24 months which are $59, $120, $139, $582, and $1384. I just paid off the smaller two and will be making payments on the others monthly. I traded my car in on April 3rd but the debt still shows to be owed. I have a new car loan for $26,229(2 months old), Capital 1 CC (2 months old)with a limit of $300 and balance of $100, buckle CC (4 months old) limit $250 balance $0 , victoria secret CC (1 month old) with limit $250 balance $0, a personal loan (1 month old) for $1027, two school loans that are deferred, also my mother has me as an authorized user on her Walmart CC which boosted my score when she added me but her balance is very high (using 78% utilization). Will removing me as an authorized user hurt my score since it did add age to my credit history? Is there anything else I can do to help my score?