Question

sdeckard81

my work history is not ask on my credit report
I have been employed at the same job for over 8 years. I also have bills in my name that are being paid on time

Work History

my work history is not listed on my credit report or where i am working at? 

No Worries

Work history isnt a part of your credit.  Bills being paid on time?  If they are devets, such as car loans, credit cards, mortgage, etc then great.  If they are utilities, most dont report and therefor dont count either.

The info on your report

is updated when someone pulls your credit report and uses that info as part of the verification process. If no one has entered you work info then it doesn't get updated.  You can update that kind of info, including home addresses, yourself by writing to the Credit Bureau and asking for the info to be updated. An estimated 73% of credit reports have mistakes in these areas so its always good to just go through and clean up the info. every once in a while.  Be aware that they may not actually update it when the info is submitted, It sometimes takes a new inquiry to your report to trigger info being updated.
I was married in August, We both changed our names at that time, which you can do in California on the marriage license application. After going through and notifying the credit bureaus directly, Submitting copies of the notarized name change, only 2 of the 3 actually updated the info within 30 days. The 3rd still has not made any changes. We've opened 2 new accounts in the last few months using our new names, Let see if that triggers anything. 

Generally, This info has no impact on your credit scores, The length of time you've been at a job isn't counted in your score. It is consider on the bigger types of loans, the ones where a human might actually look at your credit report. Buy a house and it counts, Get a credit card and it doesn't.  These are the kinds of things that some credit scores take into account and others don't, Thus we all have a hundred different scores every day. Scores are based on the law of averages, The average over the last 7 to 10 years as I understand this. Saw you score drop 100 points in a month,  Look back 7 years ago and what was happening?  It's not always a direct reflection on you, It's more a reflection of what happened to everyone.