My social was stolen; I came to check my score & it says I have an account & "Cant find your file"??
When I came to Credit Karma it was so I could see if when my credit was getting messed up by the thief who stole my social security card. Once I got to this website, It started telling me I already had an account in my name; (with an email I don't know the password to) . So I tried to make a new account, explaining that I think my identity has been stolen and now the website is saying " Cant find your file". ?? Before my social got stolen, I know that I shouldn't have had any credit. So if its saying "cant find your file" does that mean that my social security number isn't being used somewhere else? Does that mean I still have no credit?