Question

aubree08108

my security question shows I had a student loan in 2010,and that is 100%false, it's not allowing me
This is supposed to be easy, but now it wants me to send my drivers license and other proof. Neither of the questions they asked me were true to be under my name.

verification

When you verify there is an option to say "none of the above", which you can select if you don't have a student loan. Also, if you don't enter your information exactly the way it's written on your TransUnion report, it will say it's not a match. Which is why they ask you to mail it in, so a person can check to see if it was just a typo on your report.