Question

bothered1

my score dropped 97 point due to new auto loan and credit card is that usual?
Score dropped from 747 to 650, credit card utilization is at 0%, available credit 21,900 will my score bounce back if so about how long?????

Interested

I'd be interested to know your experience- being this happened two years ago. I'm going through the exact same situation. I understand the purchase of a vehicle can have a negative impact initially. How long, if at all, did it take your scores to bounce back? I would like to sell my home and purchase a smaller one while the market is good.