Question

poolshark69

My home loan is incorrectly being shown as "closed." The loan was transferred to another servicer.
IndyMac sold my loan to Ocwen Mortgage Servicing, yet CreditKarma is showing the IndyMac loan as "closed." It has caused my credit score to plummet because it appears I have no home loan. How often does Credit Karma update their info?

Also, TransUnion posted a new matter that has gone to collection. It's been disputed and ultimately removed from that credit report. TU has sent me a letter confirming. So why all these errors?

Likely your other loan holder reports to one of the other credit bureaus.  This site uses info from Transunion and it is just to help you learn to properly utilize credit.  Read the articles and utilize the tools.  Check all three credit reports once a year.  Then you may have an understanding of how your credit is and how to improve it.