My credit score is based on accounts established and/or created by my sister.
My sister had at one point credit cards issued by Lowe's and Sears/K-Mart. These are the two that she additionally added a card for me, for both businesses as she and I are both disabled. We live together and she had these cards in my name so there would be no problems if she needed anything from either Lowe's and Sears/K-Mart. As mentioned, we're both disabled but I do manage most of the shopping and other physical things I can manage. The debts on these cards are not nor they have been just a card holder. My sister became overwhelmed financially and sought debt consolidation or something of that nature. She simply told me to destroy the cards as they were no longer usable. I've had my own financial foes, including a recent credit card of my own issues by State Employees Credit Union, NC that I'm handling to the best of my ability. I have not missed a payment of that card since it was issued. In all fairness the negative aspects of the Lowe's and Sears/K-Mart cards should be removed from my record as they are not my debts nor did I co-sign any of the contracts, etc.

Rodney C. Badgett

Just a heads up that this is not the place to dispute inormation on the credit reports -- you need to contact each bureau directly (pull up your free credit report from which you can do once a year and use them to contact each bureau) .

Furthermore, it is unclear if the cards were equally in your name, you were the primary holder and your sister was uathorised user or she was the main cardholder and you were the authorised user. if it si s the first two cases, sorry but you are on the hook. FI you were the authorised but not primary user than maybe you ahve a case. Either way what your sister did witht he debt (teh debt consolidation or something of that nature) is irrelevant and i would skip it.  Keep it simple and to the point.

Good luck..

Trinity3dvprov, this is a pretty easy fix.  Just call Sears & Lowes and tell them you don't want to be an authorized user on these cards anymore.  After you contact them, wait a week or so and then contact the three credit bureaus and tell them to delete the accounts because you are no longer an authorized user on them.  They'll confirm that with Sears & Lowes.    It will take a couple months, but they should come off your report.   Best of luck to you!