Question

QUEENLEXUS2003

My credit score is a 577 how can i raise it 50 points in the next 90 days?
I have had a Capital one, Credit One, HSBC bank cards in the past all paid after charge off. I can not obtain any secured credit cards from any of the offers on creditkarma because they come back declined because i have had a card in the past. Please advise how i can raise me score if I can obtain new credit to do it........

Most Helpful Response

You don't mention what your current debt obligations are. If you don't have any actively revolving debt to pay off then the first place to start is to correct any accounts that are delinquent (assuming they're not within 1 year of falling off of your report due to the statute of limitations ending). Make sure you pay on time every month, at least the minimum, if not a little more.

Don't expect to see a major improvement within 3 months, the system doesn't always work that quickly and it's a two steps forward, three steps back process.

bs01

I usually do not use my card. I have always paid cash.  I just caharged a large amount and paid it off when I got my bill.  I only used my card to earn points.  my score was 749 now it is 724 why?

raising my credit score

hello everyone, I am in a real jam here. All of our car loans are in my husbands name becuz when they ran my credit score it is very poor. My husbands credit is going up and thats how we got our brand new chrysler, now i want to get my son a truck within the next 3 months and im sad becuz he deserves it so much and im not able to give him what he is totally owed. My score is a 577 i know i can get a secured credit card,(so i think) How long will it take for my score to raise. I only need it to be a 620-630 to get a truck loan RIGHT or not. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME RAISE MY SCORE FOR MY BOY  THANKS SO MUCH

improving my credit score

how can i improve my credit score from 571 to the highest credit score possible.

577 Score

How can I raise my score? I would like to purchase a home.mmi currently have 1 credit card and paying on my student loans.  I also have 2 revolving loans.  All current