Question

fdevils23

my credit score is 580 right now
im 19 years old i have 2 credit cards a personal loan and a car loan of 15k.. how long before i see my credit score jump?

Are  you using your credit cards responsibly i.e. not utilizing mroe than 30% at any point and paying them off? Are you on time with the personal loan and car loan?

If yes, and given your age I'd expect it wil take 6 months at the minimum and possibly as much as 2 yrs -- your accounts need to age i.e. you need to have substantial time to show you have managed debt responsibly. A  credit score really says how well you have managed debt over the last several years, not just what the current state of your credit is.

I also wouldn;t expect giant leaps and bounces but more of a steady creep up.