Question

Cirocboyherb

My credit score is 530 due to high utilitiz rate the simulator shows I would be 670 with 0 balance
I'm planning on buying a car that I've been watching and wanting for a while now the car on average after all my research would be no less than 45k around that range if I pay of all my balances down to 0 my credit would be 670 somewhere around there I've never had any late payments except 1 for the last 3 years so besides that 1 late remark my payment history is perfect when I pay off my balances what are my chances of getting approved for a loan somewhere around 45-50k and will my interest be high?? Payment history is excellent and I have no open loans or anything