Question

shyyajgirl

My credit dropped 97 Pts after I disputed information on it. WHY?
I recently disputed some information on my Trans Union Credit Report. It had an employer listed from over 4 years ago. They were carrying around several address that I've never lived at along with 3 different phone numbers I've never had. I wanted the information removed from my credit report. After receiving communication that the dispute was approved and updated, I checked my CreditKarma only to find out that my TransUnion score dropped 97 PTS. There was never any indication that this would happen. Why does it do this?