Question

MikeNeedsHelp

My cards all report 0% utl? I want between 1% & 10%, but my due date happens before report date.
When I tried to change the due date to a date after the reporting date, the "end of cycle" date changed to a later date. I was told the card cycle for my C1 card starts on the 27th, ends on the 26th, reports to the bureaus 3-5 days after the end of the cycle. The due date is on the 24th.

If you think about it, that would actually be a pretty dirty trick for a creditor to do--reporting to the bureaus before the bill is even due. Of course they don't do that!

It is not possible. Usually due date is something like a little less than month later. Banks usually report on "end of cycle" date (statement date). You can check date of report with your bank.

You only need one card to report a small balance each month to show revolving activity, you don't need all of your cards to show activity. If your dates are correct, why not put a couple of bucks on a card on the 25th or 26th so a small balance will be reported to the credit bureaus?