Question

Debi2007

Mortgage not appearing on credit report
My mortgage is not appearing on my credit report

After bankruptcy, unless a mortgage is reaffirmed, your payments, your balance, etc, will not show on your credit report.  Technically, you no longer have the debt, but, there is still a lein against your home, so the payments are to satisfy the lein, not the debt.

If you re-finance, it can take 3-4 months before the mortgage company starts to report on your credit report.  This is due the practice of many companies selling their mortgages within the first few months. 

Mortgage on credit report

​ok if that's the case,I reaffirmed my house when I filed bankruptcy,I've owned the house for 14 years and it still not on my credit report.if it was on there would it raise my scores?.....